Are you looking for a reliable guide for writers to help you navigate the ever-changing online world?
I wrote this e-course, the Start-Up Guide for Online Writers, as a guide for writers like you find creative ways to find and build community online, and become an established writer in your corner of the internet and beyond.
Do you want to become an established writer online, but you don’t know where to start? Or have you been writing for a while, but you’re not sure which step to take next?
If so, the Start-Up Guide for Online Writers E-course is for you!
“The resources alone are worth every penny of the course!”
~ Gay Idle
Watch this video to learn more about it:
The Start-Up Guide for Online Writers e-course is a compilation of the advice I give to anyone who asks me how to become an established writer online.
“I wish I had access to a one-stop shop like this one when I started writing online.”
~ Alice William, Walking in the Word
In the course, you’ll find:
- Direct links to writing-related resources that will save you hours of time searching for the same thing yourself
- Video tutorials giving you a sneak peek inside different programs that will take you to the next level, including how to join and host blog link-ups, my favorite social media scheduler, and more
- A list (with links) of more than 20 places to submit guest posts (and some of them pay!)
- Links to book review programs, benefits to becoming a book reviewer, and tips for engaging with authors (can you say, “free books”?)
- How to find and build community online
- Links to writing-related podcasts, books, and Facebook groups that will enhance your writing life
- A list of upcoming writing conferences for you to consider
- … and much more!
The Start-Up Guide for Online Writers E-course will save you hours of time you would otherwise spend scouring the internet searching for places to submit guest posts, publishers that offer book review opportunities, affiliate programs through which you could earn money, Facebook groups to join to find community, and much more.
The course is comprised of five units:
UNIT 1: BEGIN WITH THE BASICS
UNIT 2: FIND AND BUILD COMMUNITY ONLINE
UNIT 3: GROW YOUR KNOWLEDGE
UNIT 4: ENGAGE WITH OTHERS
UNIT 5: TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Each lesson includes an assignment at the end with two options: one for beginners and one for more advanced users. Students are encouraged to take up the challenge and stretch themselves to make the most of this course and to see the best results.
By the end of the course, you’ll know about a whole host of resources you can use to build relationships in the online writing community and take intentional steps to grow and progress in a sustainable, enjoyable writing life.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thank you in advance for your support!