Happy weekend! Anybody else letting out a big ol’ sigh of relief that you made it through another week?
Welcome to Five Minute Friday, the link-up where you don’t have to worry about overthinking, backtracking, or perfection. Come as you are, make new friends, and write your heart out!
Learn all about the FMF community here.
This week’s writing prompt is:
It saddens me that the words, ‘satisfaction’ and ‘contentment’ seem so hard to come by these days.
We’re always craving more this or more that, and then when we get it, it still isn’t enough. We want bigger, better, newer, grander.
Last night at church the speaker reminded us of the way the Israelites moaned and grumbled through the Old Testament, even in spite of the Lord’s tremendous kindness and mercy to them — and how we are exactly the same.
How often to I simply stand in awe of the abundant goodness of God in my life? Not often enough.
He has given me exceedingly, abundantly more than all I could ever ask for or imagine.
When I catch myself whining for more this or more that, really I should be raising the bar for more gratitude.
More of Him, less of me.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” ~ Ephesians 3:20-21
On another note, if you guys have been around for a while, you should know by now that I’m a sucker for a good deal. And of course, if I find an amazing deal, I want to make sure you know about it, too!
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site!
The resources I’m most excited about?
Included in the bundle, you get a FREE 3-month trial to My One Thing Alone ($36 value), a membership site with Asheritah Ciuciu designed for women who feel too busy or unmotivated to find time with Jesus.
AND … Lisa-Jo Baker’s Temper Toolkit ($29 value), a resource I told you about back in February is included, too! The Temper Toolkit is no longer available, except in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a meal out, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Cook up wholesome recipes for your family
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Discover speedy cleaning routines for the toughest messes
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life
- and finally enjoy homemaking.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love:
- $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters (international shipping available)
- Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value ($15 store credit toward next add-on order for existing MightyFix subscribers, international shipping available)
- One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value (shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Orglamix (international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Strawesome (international shipping available)
- Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value (international shipping available)
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)
The whole package includes 106 digital products and it’s worth over $1980!
This bundle is available for just a few days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.