The challenge is to choose a topic and post every single day for the entire month.
The topic I’ve chosen is:
In 31 days, I plan to share
- reflections on my experiences moving ten times in ten years, including two inter-continental moves,
- how my cross-cultural family has influenced my definition of ‘home,’
- how my mom’s death at age 59 affected my view of ‘home,’
- my temptation to get comfortable in this world, and
- my deeper conviction that heaven is our real home.
I hope you’ll join me, and pray that it will be a blessing.
If you’d like to follow along, go to “Follow Blog Via E-mail” in the sidebar on the right.
FREE E-BOOK: ME TOO
Subscribe to receive the latest posts in your inbox, plus receive a free copy of the e-book, "Me Too," which includes a chapter written by Kate Motaung.